We believe Eurocraft Industries builds the toughest and most beautiful windows in the world. Familiar to generations of Europeans, the tilt and turn window is known as the most practical, easy to use window ever designed. It’s also the safest. Our windows are built with multiple locking points. Standard windows have just one. Can you open and close standard windows with just one hand? Our windows can! And talk about durable – these windows can’t rot and they don’t twist, bend or warp over
time. That’s because they’re built with nearly indestructible UPVC extrusions. They’ll outlast any standard wood, steel or aluminum window by years. Our windows are also designed to withstand the high winds and blowing rain of Florida’s annual hurricanes. In 2002, Eurocraft’s Eco-Star windows passed the stringent Dade County Impact Test.
With all their strength and durability, it’s hard to believe how truly beautiful these windows are. Their clean lines fit comfortably within any home design – from traditional to modern. We can build our windows to fit in with almost any space or with any color scheme. Give us a call and we’ll show why the Eco-Star window is the best decision you can make with buying new windows for your home or business.
• Twenty-year limited warranty.
• Nearly unbreakable, precision welded, steel reinforced UPVC frames and sashes.
• Five chamber design insulate structure from heat, cold and noise.
• Dual gasket system that keeps windows watertight even during high winds and storms.
• Florida impact rated and certified HVHZ (FL#12092).
• Manufactured using environmentally safe UPVC extrusions.
• Multi-point locking hardware.
• Mushroom-head locking pieces for the ultimate in security.
• Maximum corrosion resistance with eco-friendly, coastal, 1,000 hour salt-spray coated hardware.
• One-thousand-hour salt spray tested and certified for resistance to rust.
• 1/2” insulating air space between two thick dual panes.
• Latest solar coating technology of glass panes.
• Glass coating blocks damaging ultraviolet rays.
• Qualifies for energy efficiency tax credits with LOE 366 glass installation.
• Tint options include mirror, bronze, gray, blue and green.
• Standard handle comes in white.
• Special order finishes include: brass; antique bronze; polished chrome; oil rubbed nickel and an array of colors.
• Turn restricters and locking handles available.
• Single Tilt & Turn windows are available with top or bottom transoms which can be fixed in place or manufactured to tilt in.
• Arches and other custom window shapes available.
• Horizontal posts are available to simulate double hung windows.
•Endless design possibilities to match existing guidelines.
• Standard color is white inside and out.
• Mahogany and Golden Oak wood grains are available.
• Aluminum cladding available for exterior which can be painted to any color.
• See the wide array of special order colors available in our color chart.
Please note these colors may not be accurately represented on all computer screens.